Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Reset Bios Dell Poweredge 1300 Server

Reset Bios Dell Poweredge 1300 Server

Mewinzip@hotmail.com

Hello,

Can someone tell me how to reset the Bios from a Dell Poweredge
1300 ????

I want to clear the Bios by a jumper on the Mainboard, but cant find
instructions for this.

I have to reset because the Bios-clock is running like crazy on the
minuts and I cant stop this in the setup.

Please HELP!!!!!!!!

Demolitio

> Hello,
>
> Can someone tell me how to reset the Bios from a Dell Poweredge
> 1300 ????
>
> I want to clear the Bios by a jumper on the Mainboard, but cant find
> instructions for this.
>
> I have to reset because the Bios-clock is running like crazy on the
> minuts and I cant stop this in the setup.
>

> Please HELP!!!!!!!!

i don't know about any jumpers you could try, but why not just take the
battery out, and wait awhile? that will clear the cmos the same way.