Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > IDE

engineer

Hello,

How can i learn the aim of Integrated development environment. I have
bought this program and i want to use Fortran by using IDE. Can you
help me as soon as possible?

Ian Collins

engineer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How can i learn the aim of Integrated development environment. I have
> bought this program and i want to use Fortran by using IDE. Can you
> help me as soon as possible?

No, ask on a more appropriate forum or group.

--
Ian Collins.