Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Script or Program to check & view what's cached on the local news server ?

Script or Program to check & view what's cached on the local news server ?

DG1

Hi

We only have access to local news server when our international
bandwidth is finished. When we view articles or parts from the local
server which is cached, we get high speeds, if the articles or parts
are not cached, the speeds are extremely slow. Is there a script or
program we could use to check what is cached in the local server ?

We are desperate because we are getting robbed here because of a
telecommunications monopoly. Helppppppppppp

Thanks .

DGGGGGG

red floyd

And your C++ language question is?