Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > get full path of application

get full path of application

rh00667

> Very proprietary, will work on only LINUX and I don't even know if it
> will work on all of them.

yes, of course, i'm agree with you. as you saix, it is not standard
form. i decided to test in my enviroment, and in future make the
"select case" for each os included ....

tks!

rh00667

> yes, of course, i'm agree with you. as you saiD, it is not standard
> form. i decided to test in my enviroment, and in future make the
> "select case" for each os included ....

a bit simpler, sent by a friend. he tested in CentOs, Debian, RHEL,
Knoppix, Ubuntu, ...

length = readlink("/proc/self/exe", _pwd, _MAXPATH);
_pwd[length] = '\0';