Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Freddy Mercury.

Freddy Mercury.

Max

70-221.

Can anybody find me somebody that pass this exam????
I work hard (he works hard!) every day of my life!!
I work till I ache my bones!
At the end (at the end of day!!!) la la la la!!!

Can ANYBODY FIND MEEEEEEEEEEEEE some passssssssssssssssssssssssssss This
exaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

Freddy.

RL \(Bob\) Coppedge, MCSE/MCT

you're just a poor geek,
from a poor ISP,
trying to become
just a poor MCP!

--
RL (Bob) Coppedge, MCSE/MCT
NorthEast Ohio

"Max" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> 70-221.
>
> Can anybody find me somebody that pass this exam????
> I work hard (he works hard!) every day of my life!!
> I work till I ache my bones!
> At the end (at the end of day!!!) la la la la!!!
>
> Can ANYBODY FIND MEEEEEEEEEEEEE some passssssssssssssssssssssssssss This
> exaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam
>
> Freddy.

Rowdy Yates

"RL \(Bob\) Coppedge, MCSE/MCT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:
##(E-Mail Removed):

> you're just a poor geek,
> from a poor ISP,
> trying to become
> just a poor MCP!

Bismillah! Nooooo
we will not let be - will not let you be
Bismillah! Nooo..
We will not let you be - anther paper MCSE
Bismillah! We will not let you be -
a dumpin' paper MCSE

thank you & good night
--
Rowdy Yates
MCSE, Security+, Linux+

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Rowdy Yates wrote:
> "RL \(Bob\) Coppedge, MCSE/MCT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news: ##(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> you're just a poor geek,
>> from a poor ISP,
>> trying to become
>> just a poor MCP!
>>

> Bismillah! Nooooo
> we will not let be - will not let you be
> Bismillah! Nooo..
> We will not let you be - anther paper MCSE
> Bismillah! We will not let you be -
> a dumpin' paper MCSE

In the year of '99
assembled here the candidates.
In the day when the certs were few.

And their browser sailed out
on a blue and sunny morn'
Sweetest sight ever seen.

And the night followed day
and the story tellers say
how the score brave souls inside.

O'er a many lonely day
surfed across the stormy web.
Never looked back,
Never feared,
Never cried.

Do you hear my call
though you're many bytes away.
Don't you hear me calling you?

Write you exam in the sand
for the day I take your hand
in the job that our grandchildren knew.

--
Fris "Fat bottomed girls make the cert world go 'round" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

billyw

bet few will know the song it is based on..

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

billyw wrote:
> bet few will know the song it is based on..

That song was the reason I bought the album back in 1976, I think. I liked
Bohemian Rhapsody, but for some reason '39 really stuck with me. Never made
it as a hit single, and how rare is it for a favorite track on an album to
be such an obscure song?

--
Fris "I wonder what the video would have looked like" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

billyw

yup it is one that sticks in the mind.. well my mind anyway

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> billyw wrote:
> > bet few will know the song it is based on..

> That song was the reason I bought the album back in 1976, I think. I

liked
> Bohemian Rhapsody, but for some reason '39 really stuck with me. Never

made
> it as a hit single, and how rare is it for a favorite track on an album to
> be such an obscure song?
>
> --
> Fris "I wonder what the video would have looked like" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

> Certaholics - We're here if you're beyond help

Rowdy Yates

lucky you. nothing sticks to my mind anymore. except perhaps, cherry favoured
"hubba bubba" when it's given to me by Dr. Deepak Chopra...

billyw wrote:

> yup it is one that sticks in the mind.. well my mind anyway
>
> "FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > billyw wrote:
> > > bet few will know the song it is based on..

> > That song was the reason I bought the album back in 1976, I think. I

> liked
> > Bohemian Rhapsody, but for some reason '39 really stuck with me. Never

> made
> > it as a hit single, and how rare is it for a favorite track on an album to
> > be such an obscure song?
> >
> > --
> > Fris "I wonder what the video would have looked like" beeŽ MCNGP #13
> >
> > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

> > Certaholics - We're here if you're beyond help

--
Rowdy Yates
"remove the remove-this to email me"

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 14:05:19 -0000, "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>bet few will know the song it is based on..

Party time, excellent.