Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > VOIP.CO.UK - Out of service - Anyone else?

VOIP.CO.UK - Out of service - Anyone else?

Jon Farmer

Thomas Kenyon wrote:
> David Floyd wrote:

> I truly wish they'd offer static termination.
> I am honestly thinking of moving my incoming service with someone like
> voiptalk or gradwell for this purpose.

Entacall offer this service as well.

Regards

Jon

David Floyd

In message of Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Thomas Kenyon writes
>David Floyd wrote:
>> In message of Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Roger Baker writes

>>> You seem to be the lucky one Bill. Still not working here at 08:20.
>>> Have lodged a support ticket.
>>>

>> Anybody had a reply to their ticket yet? I haven't!

>I truly wish they'd offer static termination.
>I am honestly thinking of moving my incoming service with someone like
>voiptalk or gradwell for this purpose.

Anyone know if you can transfer your number away from voip.co.uk.

I rather like my number - and 99% of the time I like voip.co.uk (except
for their voicemail). But if things go pear shape I would like to keep
my numbers.

David

Thomas Kenyon

Jon Farmer wrote:
> Thomas Kenyon wrote:
>> David Floyd wrote:

>> I truly wish they'd offer static termination.
>> I am honestly thinking of moving my incoming service with someone like
>> voiptalk or gradwell for this purpose.

> Entacall offer this service as well.

I've not really bothered with entacall, since they don't appear to have
pricing, availability, or basically any information at all regarding
their offering (other than the fact that it exists) on their website.

David Floyd

In message of Wed, 7 Mar 2007, David Floyd writes
>In message of Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Roger Baker writes
>>On 6 Mar 2007 23:30:48 -0800, "Bill49" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Voip.co.uk is working fine here (just tested it)
>>>Bill

>>You seem to be the lucky one Bill. Still not working here at 08:20.
>>Have lodged a support ticket.
>>

>Anybody had a reply to their ticket yet? I haven't!

Replying to my own question - I had a reply to my ticket at 9:20
acknowledging that there was a problem, and another reply at 9:41 to say
that normal service had resumed.

I've only just got back to my computer and noticed this. And yes, normal
service is back.

David

Scope

Roger Baker wrote:
> Wednesday morning at 06:30. Two voip.co.uk accounts, both from
> different locations, unable to log on to the voip.co.uk service. Both
> using different ISP's and accounts.
>
> Looks like some outage to a previously perfect service.
>
> Roger.

My line is down aswell. I wish they had a status page on their website
so they could keep us up to date, rather than 100s of people raising
support tickets. (needless to say, I raised one aswell before I saw this
thread.

David Floyd

In message of Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Scope writes
>Roger Baker wrote:
>> Wednesday morning at 06:30. Two voip.co.uk accounts, both from
>> different locations, unable to log on to the voip.co.uk service. Both
>> using different ISP's and accounts.
>> Looks like some outage to a previously perfect service.
>> Roger.
>>

>My line is down aswell. I wish they had a status page on their website
>so they could keep us up to date, rather than 100s of people raising
>support tickets. (needless to say, I raised one aswell before I saw
>this thread.

Service is back up. But you need to reboot your devices.

Scope

David Floyd wrote:
> In message of Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Scope writes
>> Roger Baker wrote:
>>> Wednesday morning at 06:30. Two voip.co.uk accounts, both from
>>> different locations, unable to log on to the voip.co.uk service. Both
>>> using different ISP's and accounts.
>>> Looks like some outage to a previously perfect service.
>>> Roger.
>>>

>> My line is down aswell. I wish they had a status page on their website
>> so they could keep us up to date, rather than 100s of people raising
>> support tickets. (needless to say, I raised one aswell before I saw
>> this thread.
>>

> Service is back up. But you need to reboot your devices.

So it is. I had to wait for my ATA to attempt another registration
as my wife was on another line, and I couldnt reboot it.

Jon Farmer

Thomas Kenyon wrote:

> I've not really bothered with entacall, since they don't appear to have
> pricing, availability, or basically any information at all regarding
> their offering (other than the fact that it exists) on their website.

Thats because we only sell through the channel.

Regards

Jon

Thomas Kenyon

Jon Farmer wrote:
> Thomas Kenyon wrote:
>
>> I've not really bothered with entacall, since they don't appear to have
>> pricing, availability, or basically any information at all regarding
>> their offering (other than the fact that it exists) on their website.

> Thats because we only sell through the channel.

Who/What are the channel?

Tim

Thomas Kenyon wrote:
> Jon Farmer wrote:
>> Thats because we only sell through the channel.
>>

> Who/What are the channel?

Jon means his company only sells through resellers.

Tim

Anyone ever deal with "Nationwide Service" out of Fullerton, CA? mandohead Computer Support 9 12-16-2006 06:36 AM
Anyone?? Anyone at all?? JDS HTML 2 09-29-2005 07:10 PM
Is it possible for web service to send out random notifications to web service consumer? Michael Fan ASP .Net Web Services 2 07-16-2004 03:40 PM
Anyone know anyone in Toronto Canada that will write your Mcsa Exams MonkeyMunx Microsoft Certification 17 01-05-2004 03:37 PM

Advertisments