Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Desktop Power Supply

Reply
Thread Tools

Desktop Power Supply

 
 
Andy Petro
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-05-2007
I have a Pc Desktop power supply removed from an old unit. How can i
test it to see if it is working.
What are the wire color codes for the + or - voltages.




--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
WhzzKdd
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-05-2007

"Andy Petro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:45eb78cc$0$16374$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>I have a Pc Desktop power supply removed from an old unit. How can i
> test it to see if it is working.
> What are the wire color codes for the + or - voltages.
>
>

Cripes, Andy, go read the answers from when you posted this before!


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
doS
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-05-2007
he cant.his pc wont power up, he has the psu out

"WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote in message
news:vULGh.981$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> "Andy Petro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:45eb78cc$0$16374$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>I have a Pc Desktop power supply removed from an old unit. How can i
>> test it to see if it is working.
>> What are the wire color codes for the + or - voltages.
>>
>>

> Cripes, Andy, go read the answers from when you posted this before!
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
WhzzKdd
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-05-2007
"doS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:sZLGh.4689$y%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote in message
> news:vULGh.981$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Andy Petro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:45eb78cc$0$16374$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>>I have a Pc Desktop power supply removed from an old unit. How can i
>>> test it to see if it is working.
>>> What are the wire color codes for the + or - voltages.
>>>
>>>

>> Cripes, Andy, go read the answers from when you posted this before!
>>

> he cant.his pc wont power up, he has the psu out
>

LOL!


 
Reply With Quote
 
Andy Petro
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-05-2007

"WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote in message
news:f_LGh.982$(E-Mail Removed)...
"doS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:sZLGh.4689$y%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote in message
> news:vULGh.981$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Andy Petro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:45eb78cc$0$16374$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>>I have a Pc Desktop power supply removed from an old unit. How can
>>>i
>>> test it to see if it is working.
>>> What are the wire color codes for the + or - voltages.
>>>
>>>

>> Cripes, Andy, go read the answers from when you posted this before!
>>

> he cant.his pc wont power up, he has the psu out
>

LOL!

My previous posting is not shown on my news list. Please help with
answers



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

 
Reply With Quote
 
WhzzKdd
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-05-2007

"Andy Petro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:45ec4cbb$0$16386$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>
> "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote in message
> news:f_LGh.982$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "doS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:sZLGh.4689$y%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote in message
>> news:vULGh.981$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> "Andy Petro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:45eb78cc$0$16374$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>>>I have a Pc Desktop power supply removed from an old unit. How can
>>>>i
>>>> test it to see if it is working.
>>>> What are the wire color codes for the + or - voltages.
>>>>
>>>>
>>> Cripes, Andy, go read the answers from when you posted this before!
>>>

>> he cant.his pc wont power up, he has the psu out
>>

> LOL!
>
> My previous posting is not shown on my news list. Please help with
> answers
>


Ah. How about a link to the thread through Google Groups?

<http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/browse_thread/thread/874ebd0ed3b1766a/4b7d9e9388b89479?lnk=st&q=&rnum=1&hl=en#4b7d9e9388 b89479>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
High Power 560Watt Power Supply HPC-560-A12C @ ThinkComputers.org Silverstrand Front Page News 0 02-21-2006 10:25 PM
AOpen Prima Power AO700-12ALN 700W Power Supply Review Silverstrand Front Page News 5 08-29-2005 11:38 AM
HEC Ace Power 580UB 580Watt power supply Silverstrand Front Page News 0 07-23-2005 03:04 PM
Determine power requirements system... possible problem with power supply? Willem van der Berg Computer Support 4 10-03-2004 10:40 PM
RCA 030 Camera Power supply RCA CPS02 Power Supply nick Digital Photography 0 01-22-2004 10:27 PM



Advertisments