Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Laptop screen rotated

Laptop screen rotated

don

My friend has a Dell Laptop with a Logitech Wireless Keyboard ( pin 867549 -
0100) - she must have pressed a key sequence which rotated the screen icons
and toolbar 90 degrees - if anyone knows what hotkey to press to restore
her display that would be great - thanks

WhzzKdd

"don" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:esflnb$r8$(E-Mail Removed)...
> My friend has a Dell Laptop with a Logitech Wireless Keyboard ( pin
> 867549 -
> 0100) - she must have pressed a key sequence which rotated the screen
> icons
> and toolbar 90 degrees - if anyone knows what hotkey to press to restore
> her display that would be great - thanks

And you don't think the model number is important? How is someone supposed
to help with hardware specific drivers if the hardware is unknown?

GreenieLeBrun

"don" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:esflnb$r8$(E-Mail Removed)...
> My friend has a Dell Laptop with a Logitech Wireless Keyboard ( pin
> 867549 -
> 0100) - she must have pressed a key sequence which rotated the screen
> icons
> and toolbar 90 degrees - if anyone knows what hotkey to press to restore
> her display that would be great - thanks

Try CTRL+ALT+Up arrow or look at the properties of the graphics card, ther
could be a rotation control in there

don

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!! ctrl + alt + up worked

I tried for 30 minutes over the phone to find the hotkey that would do
it.......