Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Information Sources

Re: Information Sources

Grog in Ohio

re:Security+

The Syngress book, despite having a number of boneheaded typo's in it, is a
VERY good resouuce.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...books&n=507846

Then when ready for the exam, take a look at the new ExamCram2 book...
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...books&n=507846

Good luck.... Grog

"Lnkwizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0d5701c3d607$ebe45230$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I know I am taking a chance here but I am looking for
> suggestions from the experts here. I am in the process of
> preparing for the Security + and 70-214 tests. I am
> looking for suggestions of legitimate (NOT braindump or
> similar sites) sites to help me prepare.
> 1. I have purchased, am reading, and using the Microsoft
> Books for both certifications.
> 2. I currently provide Tech support for W2K systems but do
> not have a lot of access to the security tools since our
> Net Admin limits what we can do.
> 3. I have my own lab and use it to practice the techniques
> and processes mentioned in the books.
> 4. I also use the Microsoft Technet site and have access
> to a subscription for it at work.
>
> I mention the above so that you will hopefully
> understand that I am a beliver in earning my
> certifications, not just braindumping the info to pass a
> test.
> I am mainly interested in additional material to further
> help me study and learn more about system and network
> security. As both you and I know, if a google search is
> done I will get a massive list that contains mainly junk,
> I am hoping to shortcut the process and see which sites
> you suggest.

Divng into Digital/Useful Sources of information Stan Lipnowski Digital Photography 3 08-03-2004 12:03 AM
RE: Information Sources =?Utf-8?B?TG5rV2l6YXJk?= MCSE 0 01-09-2004 03:52 PM
Information Sources Marko MCSE 0 01-08-2004 10:59 PM
Re: Information Sources Politician Spock MCSE 0 01-08-2004 05:02 PM
New to programming/C++ & looking for good information sources. Malcolm C++ 3 07-26-2003 10:40 PM

Advertisments