Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > certification

certification

certification

The FBI has been harassing and mentally torturing me for
two and half years since around Oct 01. The FBI has
installed
gps tracking devices in my car, tracked me like an animal,
wire tapped my phone and has been monitoring all my web
surfing
activities for 2.5yrs and completely dehumanized me.
The FBI agents have been following me 24X7X60X60 everywhere
including grocery stores, retail stores, malls,
restaurants and movie
theaters. The FBI agents who were following me have at
times
verbally and racially abused me in retail store and
grocery store
parking lots by shouting at me inanities.
One FBI agent once tried to ram into my car from behind
with a
comcast van and came within one inch of hitting me from
behind.
There was no traffic altercation between us and there was
no
traffic on the road. The FBI agent in the comcast van
never tried
to overtake me and was very angry at me and hated me for
no reason.
I have been unemployed for close to 3 yrs and When I send
resumes
to potential employers, the sadistic FBI agents who were
monitoring
my email and websurfing, have been badmouthing and
assasinating my
character with recruiters and jeopardizing my job
opportunities
for the last 2.5 yrs.
The FBI has been interfering in my personal life for no
reason.
The FBI has completely destroyed and denied me any sort
of privacy for 2.5 yrs. Each and every word I type and
post on
the web is being monitored and each and every email tapped.
The sadistic FBI has forced me to live like a virtual
prisoner
for 2.5 yrs with zero privacy and 24 hr real time video
focused
on me. I cant talk to friends, family members and
prospective
employers without the fear of being over heard and
recorded.
I am afraid of doing everything and anything without fear.

I am not a terrorist. I am not even a muslim. I dont have
any muslim friends. I am not a drug smuggler. I did not
kill
anybody. I did not threaten to kill anybody. I dont have
record like gottis or escobars. I do not have any prior
criminal record. Why should I suffer all this harassment
and
constant loss of privacy for such an extended period of
time.
I feel completely naked infront of the world and it has
been
like that for a couple of years.
I am not familiar with US legal system that much. Can
somebody
tell me why the sadistic FBI has such ridiculous
amount of power to harass and mentally torture me. WHy do
the
FBI has the right to think they are God and they are
always right.
WHy should my life depend on what the FBI thinks of me.
Why should
I be put through so much pain and suffering. Why do the
FBI has the
right to deny me privacy for so long. Who gave the FBI
the right to interfere
in my personal life and bad mouth and assasinate my
character with
potential employers. Why are the FBI agents telling
employers not
to hire me. As it is, it is very difficult to find a job
in this
economy and whatever few opportunities I get are being
screwed
by these fbi sadists.
On what basis, the FBI installed a gps device in my car
and tracking
me like an animal. On what basis did the FBI wire tap my
phone.
On what basis did the FBI tap and monitor my web
activities
and email for 2.5 yrs. I feel as if I was put in a 6x6
cell with
24X7 video focused on me and fbi agents standing around
the cell
and constantly poking me with sticks.
One undercover FBI agent sent an email and called me a
dumbass.
His email is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) and his ebay id is
spodekmodek.

Lot of FBI agents are harrassing me 24X7 in vehilces with
michigan title plates UFX 210 (white SUV), XRA 155 (black
car), BOGEY 27 (black car), PPL 587 (red car).

Assume everything I said is true and somebody with legal
knowledge
and expertise help me out here.
I do not have access to us.legal and misc.legal usenet
news groups. I would appreciate if somebody can do a cut
and paste this into us.legal and misc.legal news groups.

Politician Spock

Didn't Mel Gibson play your character?

--
Politician Spock
Thug #24601

"certification" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:026001c3d6e7$e0905290$(E-Mail Removed)...
> [...]
> and email for 2.5 yrs. I feel as if I was put in a 6x6
> cell with
> 24X7 video focused on me and fbi agents standing around
> the cell
> and constantly poking me with sticks.
> One undercover FBI agent sent an email and called me a
> dumbass.
> His email is (E-Mail Removed) and his ebay id is
> spodekmodek.
>
> Lot of FBI agents are harrassing me 24X7 in vehilces with
> michigan title plates UFX 210 (white SUV), XRA 155 (black
> car), BOGEY 27 (black car), PPL 587 (red car).
>
> Assume everything I said is true and somebody with legal
> knowledge
> and expertise help me out here.
> I do not have access to us.legal and misc.legal usenet
> news groups. I would appreciate if somebody can do a cut
> and paste this into us.legal and misc.legal news groups.

Ken Briscoe

> I am not a terrorist. I am not even a muslim.

This isn't funny, but it's funny.

> His email is (E-Mail Removed) and his ebay id is
> spodekmodek.

I think I bought a pair go-go-gadget legs from him about a year ago.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

certification wrote:
> The FBI has been harassing and mentally torturing me for
> two and half years since around Oct 01.

It's because you don't seem to understand the word-wrap concept.
Demonstrate that and I think they'll leave you alone.

--
Fris "Tin Foil Propeller Beanie" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Darth 2000

Not quite to the News Group topic, but then again, what really is?

---------------
Darth 2000
Says: (To the FBI) Don't lie you ****ing guy!

> [...]
> and email for 2.5 yrs. I feel as if I was put in a 6x6
> cell with
> 24X7 video focused on me and fbi agents standing around
> the cell
> and constantly poking me with sticks.
> One undercover FBI agent sent an email and called me a
> dumbass.
> His email is (E-Mail Removed) and his ebay id is
> spodekmodek.
>
> Lot of FBI agents are harrassing me 24X7 in vehilces with
> michigan title plates UFX 210 (white SUV), XRA 155 (black
> car), BOGEY 27 (black car), PPL 587 (red car).
>
> Assume everything I said is true and somebody with legal
> knowledge
> and expertise help me out here.
> I do not have access to us.legal and misc.legal usenet
> news groups. I would appreciate if somebody can do a cut
> and paste this into us.legal and misc.legal news groups.

Rowdy Yates

oooh dear me. somebody needs a new keyboard for his birthday. a few too
many "one-handed accidents".

wink..wink..nudge.. nudge..say no more, know what i mean?

> [...]

> and email for 2.5 yrs. I feel as if I was put in a 6x6
> cell with
> 24X7 video focused on me and fbi agents standing around
> the cell
> and constantly poking me with sticks.
> One undercover FBI agent sent an email and called me a
> dumbass.
> His email is (E-Mail Removed) and his ebay id is
> spodekmodek.
>
> Lot of FBI agents are harrassing me 24X7 in vehilces with
> michigan title plates UFX 210 (white SUV), XRA 155 (black
> car), BOGEY 27 (black car), PPL 587 (red car).
>
> Assume everything I said is true and somebody with legal
> knowledge
> and expertise help me out here.
> I do not have access to us.legal and misc.legal usenet
> news groups. I would appreciate if somebody can do a cut
> and paste this into us.legal and misc.legal news groups.

MCSE, Security+, Linux+
I am Against-TCPA
http://www.againsttcpa.com

Mike Trozzo

Have you recently put a new layer of tinfoil on your helmet?

=?Utf-8?B?dGVjaGdybA==?=

His email is (E-Mail Removed) and his ebay id is
spodekmodek.

Well geez - didn't you know ALL FBI agents have an AOL account AND carry business out on Ebay?? *sigh* - more tinfoil - more TINFOIL!!!!!!!!!