Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MSCE Study Materials

MSCE Study Materials

Politician Spock

"bosonboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

That was Off Topic for this forum.

I suggest alt.i.can't.get.laid.so.i.spam.

--
Politician Spock
Thug #24601

JaR

"bosonboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I believe <spam sliced>

Right! That's enough! Bugger off, you spamming ASS****ER!

Move along now. That's right. Nothing to see here.

JaR
Thug #714

bosonboy

I believe Boson's practice test and other materials are great resource
in preparining to become a MSCE. Please visit this link to learn wha
Boson can offer you.
http://www.boson.com/tests/ms.htm?id=ForumChri

bosonbo

Rowdy Yates

bosonboy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I believe Boson's practice test and other materials are great resources
> in preparining to become a MSCE. Please visit this link to learn what
> Boson can offer you.
> http://www.boson.com/tests/ms.htm?id=ForumChris
>

> bosonboy

you suck smelly poo-poo. bostonian freak!

--
Rowdy Yates
MCSE, Security+, Linux+

Ken Briscoe

> you suck smelly poo-poo. bostonian freak!

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. take it easy. spammer deserves to get flamed, but
don't bring boston into this.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

---
Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

Rowdy Yates

"Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> you suck smelly poo-poo. bostonian freak!

> whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. take it easy. spammer deserves to get
> flamed, but don't bring boston into this.
>
> --
>

> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

> ---
> Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

sorry. got carried away there. i officially appologizer to any & all Boston
natives I may have offended.

sincerely, rowdy

--
Rowdy Yates