Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > hotspots

hotspots

caz

Hello all,
My daughter as asked me about wireless hotspots and what she
would need to help her to connect to these hotspots any help would be
apprecaited.
Thankyou

tagno25@gmail.com

On Mar 1, 7:54 am, "caz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello all,
> My daughter as asked me about wireless hotspots and what she
> would need to help her to connect to these hotspots any help would be
> apprecaited.
> Thankyou

A wireless network card for a laptop, or a cell phone that has wifi
built in.
A hotspot is just WiFi network.
a search for "define:wifi" on google will tell you some about wifi

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"caz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello all,
> My daughter as asked me about wireless hotspots and what she
>would need to help her to connect to these hotspots any help would be
>apprecaited.
>Thankyou

I would suggest you read up on WiFi
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?...ulltext=Search

toward the bottom is an article on Hotspots, http://tinyurl.com/2cyz8v

--
By being both proactive and willing to inflict welts for Jesus, you can beat
Satan at his own sick game and prevent him from turning your impressionable .

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

caz

Thankyou for your reply's

news:cWAFh.24053$(E-Mail Removed)...