Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > welcome to the ussr

welcome to the ussr

=?Utf-8?B?TG5rV2l6YXJk?=

Just because we're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get us

----- Ken Briscoe wrote: ----

> http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/28/34776.htm

America. Land of the free. Home of the brave. Asylum of the paranoid

-

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #2

first initial last name AT hotmail DOT co

Jtyc

billyw

haha... hey thats the leading piece of new here

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/28/34776.html

> feh... This is real news:
> http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004011515,00.html

JaR

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> haha... hey thats the leading piece of new here

What's the leading piece of old there?

Pedants-R-Us

Ken Briscoe

> haha... hey thats the leading piece of new here

because your side of the ocean is boring.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

billyw

toys r us here

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > haha... hey thats the leading piece of new here
> >

> What's the leading piece of old there?
>
> Pedants-R-Us

Politician Spock

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> toys r us here

Bankrupt here, or hadn't you heard.

--
Politician Spock
Thug #24601

Jtyc

Looks like it's getting worse than I thought:
http://www.pbase.com/image/24859950.jpg

JaR

Looks like it's getting worse than I thought:
> http://www.pbase.com/image/24859950.jpg

What have those bastards done with Clippy?

billyw

that was brilliant.... absolutely brilliant