Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > problem with outlook express

problem with outlook express

Thomas nolan

I am trying to get outlook express working again. my provider up north done
something and outlook was never the same again. when I use Microsoft word
2002 and try to send report via email. I hit file then I go to send to. box
opens and only fax is highlighted. send for view does not highlight. so I
cant bring up outlook express to send. please help me to get the program
set up again. thanks tom nolan < http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)>