Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > installing new virous protection "macfee or norton"

installing new virous protection "macfee or norton"

jiwan singh

Can I install over the expired one on computer or I must deleate first the
expired one & then install new virous program.
If I must deleate old one, then how
would I do it please ?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

jiwan singh wrote:
> Can I install over the expired one on computer or I must deleate first the
> expired one & then install new virous program.
> If I must deleate old one, then how
> would I do it please ?

Uninstall old programs from the Control Panel, Add/remove software. Then
don't use either McAfee or Norton, use a good program instead. Avast and
AVG are good free ones. Kaspersky is good, NOD is good.

Alfred

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:08:24 GMT, "jiwan singh"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Can I install over the expired one on computer or I must deleate first the
>expired one & then install new virous program.
> If I must deleate old one, then how
>would I do it please ?
> (E-Mail Removed)

start > settings > control panel > add remove programs.

Click on old anti virus prog then remove.

Go to http://www.grisoft.com/doc/1
and download the free edition or if you are wealthy enough buy the
full version

virous like dog suad Computer Support 7 12-24-2006 10:58 PM
copy protection / IP protection g Java 69 04-25-2006 04:10 PM
New DVD copy protection format announced Anthony Horan DVD Video 13 04-03-2004 02:18 AM
Virous simon Computer Support 87 01-14-2004 09:12 PM

Advertisments