Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > NFZ

Ken Briscoe

> thankyou Excel.

Dammit! I didn't think of that! I typed the numbers 1-100, then copy/paste,
then added a "1" in front of everything, then copy/paste, then a "2". Damn.
Excel will be a great help in my quest for a billion.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Jtyc

> Laughing at
> all those users of DOS 5 who used Double Space would send me into

hysterics!

Feh... Double Space was for newbs. Everyone knows Stacker was the l33t.

Jtyc

> Dammit! I didn't think of that! I typed the numbers 1-100, then
copy/paste,
> then added a "1" in front of everything, then copy/paste, then a "2".

Damn.
> Excel will be a great help in my quest for a billion.

excel will only give you something like 65 thousand

Politician Spock

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Dammit! I didn't think of that! I typed the numbers 1-100, then

> copy/paste,
> > then added a "1" in front of everything, then copy/paste, then a "2".

> Damn.
> > Excel will be a great help in my quest for a billion.

> excel will only give you something like 65 thousand

Setting it up like a multidimensional array, that's more than enough.

--
Politician Spock
Thug #24601

Larry Samuels

Larry Samuels
Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Dammit! I didn't think of that! I typed the numbers 1-100, then

> copy/paste,
>> then added a "1" in front of everything, then copy/paste, then a "2".

> Damn.
>> Excel will be a great help in my quest for a billion.

> excel will only give you something like 65 thousand

Jtyc

> Setting it up like a multidimensional array

I don't believe in the multiverse.

String theory is for weak minds.

Jtyc

> 65536

What are you, mister perfect?!

bloody mvps...

Larry Samuels

ROTFLMAO!!

Larry
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> 65536

> What are you, mister perfect?!
>

> bloody mvps...

Brat

Get off the floor and get back to work man!

--
Sue Thugette #69

news:(E-Mail Removed)...