Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Under Internet activity, i have more sent than received.

Under Internet activity, i have more sent than received.

mingluoismyname@gmail.com

Hi, I'm using cable through Optimum. When I click on internet
activity, the sent number is always greater than the received number.
Yet I recently formatted my computer. I don't want to slow down my
internet ( i have roommates) so what can i do?

Evan Platt

On 26 Feb 2007 17:15:44 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Hi, I'm using cable through Optimum. When I click on internet
>activity, the sent number is always greater than the received number.

Umm.. .That means you sent more data than you received.

>Yet I recently formatted my computer. I don't want to slow down my
>internet ( i have roommates) so what can i do?

Huh?

Richard

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi, I'm using cable through Optimum. When I click on internet
> activity, the sent number is always greater than the received number.
> Yet I recently formatted my computer. I don't want to slow down my
> internet ( i have roommates) so what can i do?

Are you using any P2P software?