Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Spyerase goes commercial!

Spyerase goes commercial!

Leythos

Sorry, I wanted to make sure that this hit all the groups that butts
posted his lies too.

Well, butts said that a Major vendor has bought his code, even states it
on his blog of lies, but, there's a problem with his statement:

"First let me say that spyerase is just a small tool that is used to
target only certain types of spyware. It is derived from a larger program
of mine that is used by the government dept that I work for to detect and
remove spyware from government computers. Spyerase itself is just a batch
file that is used to remove known spyware files, that is why it works so
fast."

Fact, to work for the government you sign away all your rights to anything
you create while working for them. Fact, he states that he created it for
work, and since he works for the government that means he has no rights to
it and no company would even attempt to buy it.

Now, lets look at the simple to understand facts - anyone seeking to
purchase something is going to check it out, and a simple search of all
his code will present hundreds of articles showing proof that he's pirated
it from others.

No company in the anti-malware business would entertain anything dealing
with a pirate, they are too smart for that.

So, we're back to the simple BS answer:

1) He's being filed against and has to pull it.

2) Some has take to faking interest in the product to validate his contact
information for another filing against him for theft.

PCBUTTS wrote "I still own the copyright for the technology and I will be
contracted to the new company."

You can't copyright "technology" you Pattent it, and file name searches
can't be pattented. LOL - you can't even get a story, even faked, correct.

*** WARNING - these links contain foul/pornographic content of an
website ***
http://www.pcbutts1.com/rlk/rlk.htm ,
http://www.pcbutts1.com/license.htm ,
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/max.htm ,
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/mpv.htm ,
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/wtcpcb.htm ,
http://www.pcbutts1.com/cracks.htm ,
http://www.pcbutts1.com/Loutheasshole.htm
All while spamming his company website at: http://www.seedsv.com

Dustin Cook

MoonDoggie <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> pcbutts1 wrote:
>
>> Spyerase and the technology used, which you dumb**** trolls tried to
>> criticize because you thought you knew how it works, has been bought
>> by a major software manufacturer. The complete version not the
>> pieces I give here has cleared government release approval. Look for
>> it in about 6 months. I will continue regular updates to Spyerase
>> until then. HA! you ****ing trolls with all your BS lies lose again.
>> The truth hurts doesn't it Stalker. Now me and my husband are going
>> to buy a Motor home and just cruise..... To all you trolls God does
>> not like ugly.
>>

> As always -- another lie.
>
> No Government entity would clear a batch file for release because
> there is nothing to clear it is just a batch file !
>
> Therev si NO "technology used".
>
> No "major software manufacturer" would *EVER* buy a batch file.
>
> Butts you must lose much money at poker becuase you suck at Bluffing !
>
> Hey Chrissy, looky here...
>

>:S270a
> IF EXIST "%WinDir%\nxmuma.exe" echo "%WinDir%\nxmuma.exe"
> IF EXIST "%WinDir%\nxmuma.exe" echo
> "%WinDir%\nxmuma.exe">>spyerase.txt IF NOT EXIST "%WinDir%\nxmuma.exe"
> GOTO S271 attrib -h -r -s "%WinDir%\nxmuma.exe"
> DEL /F /Q "%WinDir%\nxmuma.exe"
> IF NOT EXIST "%WinDir%\nxmuma.exe" echo successfully nxmuma.exe
> IF NOT EXIST "%WinDir%\nxmuma.exe" echo successfully
> nxmuma.exe>>spyerase.txt IF NOT EXIST "%WinDir%\nxmuma.exe" GOTO S271
> Tskill /a "%WinDir%\nxmuma.exe"
> DEL /F /Q "%WinDir%\nxmuma.exe"
> IF NOT EXIST "%WinDir%\nxmuma.exe" echo successfully nxmuma.exe
> IF NOT EXIST "%WinDir%\nxmuma.exe" echo successfully
> nxmuma.exe>>spyerase.txt IF NOT EXIST "%WinDir%\nxmuma.exe" GOTO S271
> IF EXIST "%WinDir%\nxmuma.exe" echo unable to delete nxmuma.exe - will
> delete on reboot
> IF EXIST "%WinDir%\nxmuma.exe" echo unable to delete nxmuma.exe - will
> delete on reboot>>spyerase.txt
> echo DEL /F /Q "%WinDir%\nxmuma.exe">>%SystemDrive%\delrb.txt
> echo.>>spyerase.txt
> echo.
>
>:S271
> IF EXIST "%WinDir%\onlineshopping.ico" echo
> "%WinDir%\onlineshopping.ico" IF EXIST "%WinDir%\onlineshopping.ico"
> echo "%WinDir%\onlineshopping.ico">>spyerase.txt
> IF NOT EXIST "%WinDir%\onlineshopping.ico" GOTO S271a
> attrib -h -r -s "%WinDir%\onlineshopping.ico"
> DEL /F /Q "%WinDir%\onlineshopping.ico"
> IF EXIST "%WinDir%\onlineshopping.ico" echo unable to delete
> onlineshopping.ico IF EXIST "%WinDir%\onlineshopping.ico" echo unable
> to delete onlineshopping.ico>>spyerase.txt
> IF NOT EXIST "%WinDir%\onlineshopping.ico" echo successfully deleted
> onlineshopping.ico
> echo.>>spyerase.txt
> echo.
>
>:S271a
> IF EXIST "%WinDir%\opssd.dat" echo "%WinDir%\opssd.dat"
> IF EXIST "%WinDir%\opssd.dat" echo "%WinDir%\opssd.dat">>spyerase.txt
> [...]

No effort at all to verify the files targetted for deletion are actually
malicious. It relies on filenames and locations only. One dangerous batch
file if you ask me.

--
Dustin Cook
Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - V2.2