Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > errors trying to install mplayerplug-in from source

errors trying to install mplayerplug-in from source

noalternative

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 14:08:08 -0500, John-Paul Stewart wrote:

> What directory were you in when you did "./configure" and "make"? Go
> back to it, and it will have a subdirectory called plugingate, where you
> will find np_entry.cpp. Based on your earlier post, it looks like that
> was ~/mplayerplug-in while you were root. So it's in root's home
> directory, which is usually /root and accessible only by root.

Ok, this worked and thank you for all your help. I was able to configure
the the plugin, but even after doing all that and following the
instructions on the howto the plugin isn't working? Could it be a
permissions problem?

--
Brian (not wanting to be a messiah): "You are all individuals..."
Crowd (in unison): "We are all individuals..."