Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > zlob

Jon

hi guys can any one tell me how to get the spydawn system alert flashing
icon out of my sys tray ive done most of the regular things adaware spy
bot nav2006 but im damed if i can remove it
tia jobby

MoonDoggie

Jon wrote:

> hi guys can any one tell me how to get the spydawn system alert flashing
> icon out of my sys tray ive done most of the regular things adaware spy
> bot nav2006 but im damed if i can remove it
> tia jobby

Use Roguefix
http://www.internetinspiration.co.uk/roguefix.htm

v2.00 -- http://www.internetinspiration.co.uk...uefix_2.00.bat

A scumbag thief named Chris Butts (aka; PCBUTTS1) will come along trying to
get you to use a PASSWORD protected tool caled Spyearse. Spyerase is
plagiarized code and is based upon Roguefix so get the original from the
source with NO password being required.

pcbutts1

Use Spyerase version 10, it's fast and free. It now has over 1900 signatures
to remove All variants of Zlob, Virusburst, Spy sheriff and Antivermins.
New Feature, Spyerase
will now update your hosts file. This tool is designed to Specifically
remove all variants.
Scan time is about 2 minutes. Designed for Windows 2000/XP only. Password is
still required.
First read this page http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads then download
Spyerase from here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spyerasesetup.zip
Roguefix is a stolen copy of Spyerase and does not contain all the features
of Spyerase.

Check my feedback and see what others have said about it
http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/

Feedback is very important to the development of Spyerase.
Let me know how it works. Send feedback here
http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/

"Jon" <jon@########.com> wrote in message
news:QQJEh.21181$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi guys can any one tell me how to get the spydawn system alert flashing
> icon out of my sys tray ive done most of the regular things adaware spy
> bot nav2006 but im damed if i can remove it
> tia jobby

MoonDoggie

pcbutts1 wrote:

> Use Spyerase version 10, it's fast and free. It now has over 1900 signatures

I knew the scumbag bastard thief called PCButts1 would reply.

Thanx to Leythos...

*** WARNING - these links contain foul/pornographic content of an
website ***
http://www.pcbutts1. com/rlk/rlk.htm ,
http://www.pcbutts1. com/license.htm ,
http://www.pcbutts1. com/downloads/max.htm ,