Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Where do can you validate your MCSE status?

Where do can you validate your MCSE status?

Jonny

I need to figure out which exams I've taken and which
I've yet to go. Is there anywhere to get that information?

Thanks!

Politician Spock

"Jonny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:02a401c3d626$0185c0b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I need to figure out which exams I've taken and which
> I've yet to go. Is there anywhere to get that information?
>
> Thanks!

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed). They'll give you the information you need to logon to
the MCP Secure site.

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

Brat

you don't remember what exams you took?

--
Sue Thugette #69

"Jonny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:02a401c3d626$0185c0b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I need to figure out which exams I've taken and which
> I've yet to go. Is there anywhere to get that information?
>
> Thanks!

JaR

"Jonny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:02a401c3d626$0185c0b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I need to figure out which exams I've taken and which
> I've yet to go. Is there anywhere to get that information?

Go to icertify.com

Tell em the MCNGP sent ya

Yer welcome

JaR
Thug #127.0.0.1

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

http://www.icertify.net

> Tell em the MCNGP sent ya

We're here to help you to help yourself!

> Yer welcome

Absutively!

--
Fris "Remember, it's NOT a COMmercial site! It's a NET site" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

JaR

"Frisbee® MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.icertify.net
>
> > Tell em the MCNGP sent ya

> We're here to help you to help yourself!
>
> > Yer welcome

> Absutively!

See there! Now who says the MCNGP isn't helpful?

Thank you Fris.

Politician Spock

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Frisbee® MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > http://www.icertify.net
> >
> > > Tell em the MCNGP sent ya

> > We're here to help you to help yourself!
> >
> > > Yer welcome

> > Absutively!
> >

> See there! Now who says the MCNGP isn't helpful?
>
> Thank you Fris.

Can we change our motto from "We're here to help" to "We're here to direct
the 'special' to icertify.net"?

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

JaR

"Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can we change our motto from "We're here to help" to "We're here to direct
> the 'special' to icertify.net"?

You owe me a keyboard! And a fresh cuppa coffee.