Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Aiwa rc-bvl02

Aiwa rc-bvl02

mercure galante

Hi, my Aiwa rc-bvl02 DVD player is playing fine, except when I try and
play Region 1 DVDs, they don't show in colour. I'm trying to figure
out if it's worth getting it repaired, or if I should buy a new one. I
was hoping in was just something that came loose.
Thanks,
Bob