Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > where can I find my scores

where can I find my scores

zrs

after each exam, I've just get the result "pass". But I
really want to know the exact score.Do anyone know where I
can find it?

Kyle

you
>to know

The short answer is "you can't." All you're going to know
is that you passed, or you failed. Even after you've
completed the tests, the score doesn't show on your
transcript. Yes, it's frustrating, but when you get that
seventh test successfully completed, you just don't seem
to care about the scores anymore. Go figure!