Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Updating Firefox Portable w/ personal browser informaion??

Updating Firefox Portable w/ personal browser informaion??

Monica

I can't figure out how to update the Firefox Portable browser with my
added/new toolbars, favorites, etc. I created FF Portable on my thumb drive
in Nov. I'm going out of town and would like the portable browser to be
updated with my latest added information. Looked thru all the files and
didn't see anything describing this.
Thanks,
Monica