Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > RECYCLER and RECYCLED folders

RECYCLER and RECYCLED folders

Teather Mitty

I am running a licensed copy XP Home SP2. I have both a RECYCLER and RECYCLED
folder.

When I empty the recycle bin it only empties the RECYCLER folder. My RECYCLED
folder has over 2gb in it including current month entries.

What is this folder?

Can I delete the entries in the RECYCLED folder?

Thanks

Oksana Gutteridge

In news(E-Mail Removed),
Teather Mitty <(E-Mail Removed)> typed: