Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Audio Playback

Re: Audio Playback

David Matthew Wood

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Joshuall" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Have used Nero to rip some cds to my computer. All of them sounded really
> well for a long time, but now some of the songs on some of the albums are
> real fuzzy sounding. Do I need to delete and re rip or is there a utility to
> clean this up. I'm a bit of a newby to this so excuse me if I left some
> pertinent info out. Will to take my beatings for that and always appreciate
> the help. thanks guys.
>

> Josh The Bad Bear

"fuzzy sounding"? How so? Have any playback settings gotten changed?
Better speakers perhaps? It's possible that your ears have been "tuned"
better over time, usually the result of listening to something with good
sound quality and coming to expect it.