Japes

I thought I was not going to post here again....... not so......... all of
the below is in my honest opinion and is connected with various threads here
and at icertify.net

Paisleyskye some thoughts for you

1 Your site does sell books..... you have a book store, therefore you sell
books..... Your site has adverts/sponsors so its commercial (even if it only
pays the site costs)..... nuff said
2 Some of the very reason you say you closed "the thread" on your site you
did yourself in the last post.
3 Yes your site isn't a democracy, so you can have the final say there and
only there...... sorry lost the point of it as there was so much waffle in
that last post.....
4 you say 12 pages of crap..... a lot of which was your own crap on your own
site.... good advert!!!!!
5 You say we (the posters here) should help people who can get to the MS
site/news group, but not find the info they are looking for, let me
see...... search for "MCSE" at www.microsoft.com and we get a page of links
to info about the cert, sorry these people don't need help getting a cert
they need to think for themselves and pull there fingers out of there bums
and type MCSE in a search field.

MCNGP some thoughts for you

1 Although I agree with the principle of your group calling someone who
doesn't know any better an "ASS####ER" doesn't do your cause justice,
educate the fool and the fool may learn to educate others. Being rude makes
you look like troll's, which again isn't doing you any justice [do you care,
probably not]
2 The humour curls me up..... for example the responses to "Resume Concepts"
by JaR, Jytc and Consultant.
3 I don't want to get the MCNGP lapel pin so kindly don't try [have I just
dropped myself in it :-[]

--
Regards

Japes
Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?
When replying by email put STARWARS in the subject line, otherwise its
automatically deleted.

JaR

"Japes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bti4bb$7njki$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> calling someone who
> doesn't know any better an "ASS####ER" doesn't do your cause justice,
> educate the fool and the fool may learn to >educate others.

Thank you (I think) for your kind words. A small clarification is in order
here, however. The coveted term ASS####ER, as you so delicately put it, is
reserved for Dumpers and Spammers of the more blatant variety. It is the
equivalent of a 15 yard facemask penalty in American football. Casual or
unintentional offenders are usually only given a 5 yard penalty for a first
offense. Unless somebody is having a bad day, of course, in which case
penalties may need to be assessed to both sides ;-}

HTH

JaR
Thug #22

JaR

"Japes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bti4bb$7njki$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

Oh, and one other thing;

> 3 I don't want to get the MCNGP lapel pin so kindly don't try [have I just
> dropped myself in it :-[]

You have dropped yourself into the crosshairs, however MCNGP recognition
requires unfettered use of Chalk's term, among other things.

Thug #411

Japes

Agreed the times I've seen it used is towards DB and spammers.
to me the term translates to "someone who has unwilling anal sex" which
isn't nice and if that's your point then fine, but as I say it doesn't do
your case any good.

--
Regards

Japes
Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?
When replying by email put STARWARS in the subject line, otherwise its
automatically deleted.

Japes

LOL

You mean like Chalk meet board....... board meet chalk

It may not be a knighthood, but like a few I can return it.......

--
Regards

Japes
Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?
When replying by email put STARWARS in the subject line, otherwise its
automatically deleted.

JaR

<EG>

"Japes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bti6l4$7nevb$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> LOL
>
> You mean like Chalk meet board....... board meet chalk
>
> It may not be a knighthood, but like a few I can return it.......
>
> --
> Regards
>
> Japes
> Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?
> When replying by email put STARWARS in the subject line, otherwise its
> automatically deleted.

Brat

ok had to try it out... check out the sig block... it fits no?

--
Sue Thugette #69

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Japes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bti4bb$7njki$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > calling someone who
> > doesn't know any better an "ASS####ER" doesn't do your cause justice,
> > educate the fool and the fool may learn to >educate others.

> Thank you (I think) for your kind words. A small clarification is in order
> here, however. The coveted term ASS####ER, as you so delicately put it, is
> reserved for Dumpers and Spammers of the more blatant variety. It is the
> equivalent of a 15 yard facemask penalty in American football. Casual or
> unintentional offenders are usually only given a 5 yard penalty for a

first
> offense. Unless somebody is having a bad day, of course, in which case
> penalties may need to be assessed to both sides ;-}
>
> HTH
>
> JaR
> Thug #22

JaR

"Brat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ok had to try it out... check out the sig block... it fits no?
>
> --
> Sue Thugette #69

Narly Dudette

Totally Thugly! Rock on Racketeer!

JaR
Thug #90263

Ken Briscoe

> Agreed the times I've seen it used is towards DB and spammers.
> to me the term translates to "someone who has unwilling anal sex" which
> isn't nice and if that's your point then fine, but as I say it doesn't do
> your case any good.

It doesn't have to be unwilling...an a$$****er, technically, is the pitcher,
but in a slightly more general term, also the catcher. depending on what
(whose) ass you're f'ing, this can be a good or bad thing. if you're the
catcher, it's probably a bad thing. this is the meaning the MCNGP wish to
convey, when we connect two unrelated topics (sodomy and braindumping).

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

---
Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

Ken Briscoe

> Thug #411

JaR, I'm getting a kick out of your sigs lately. Hope you don't run out of
relevant numbers!

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

---
Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

Re: One MCNGP Not really a MCNGP .rev [MCT] MCSE 3 10-25-2006 06:45 PM
One MCNGP Not really a MCNGP lowdes MCSE 59 10-23-2006 08:12 PM
MCNGP or not to MCNGP? Robert Williams MCSE 266 02-06-2006 03:12 PM
OT: Paisleyskye Lighten Up! MCSE 10 01-06-2004 12:41 AM
Paisleyskye, helpful or hinderance Consultant MCSE 31 01-05-2004 09:15 PM

Advertisments