Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Resume Concepts

Resume Concepts

Consultant

you know damn right

--
Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
Lead Thug, Public Enemy #1

"Darth 2000" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Use the Jedi Mind trick.
> "It seems you don't have the qualifications."
> "Oh yes I do"
> "Maybe you do"
>
> --
> ---------------
> Darth 2000
> Says: Cum Luke, Join me.....and these 4 hookers!

> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > just wirelessly transfer your contact info from your pda to the

> interviewers
> > pda
> >
> > --
> > Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
> > Lead Thug, Public Enemy #1
> > www.mcngp.tk
> >
> > "cadman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > That's an even worse waste of resources. He'd use maybe 5k of a that

> CD.
> > > He should probably stick to emailing, posting it on job sites, etc.
> > >
> > > "Darth 2000" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

size
> > CDs?

email

print

> message
> > > experience

> > sites

Jtyc

> Use the Jedi Mind trick.
> "It seems you don't have the qualifications."
> "Oh yes I do"
> "Maybe you do"

Feh.. If I had that power, getting a job with it would be the last thing on
my mind.

"Ewww, you're fat, get away from me."
"No I'm not.
"Hmm.. you're like a big teddy bear."

Politician Spock

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Use the Jedi Mind trick.
> > "It seems you don't have the qualifications."
> > "Oh yes I do"
> > "Maybe you do"

> Feh.. If I had that power, getting a job with it would be the last thing

on
> my mind.
>

> "Ewww, you're fat, get away from me."
> "No I'm not.
> "Hmm.. you're like a big teddy bear."

The Dems think Bush has that power:

"You're dumb as a box of rocks!"
"No I'm not."
"No you're not... <to the other dems> How are we going to beat this guy?"

--
Politician Spock
Thug #24601

Concepts, concepts, concepts... Trans Ruby 0 04-23-2006 11:56 AM
Client side script concepts - Textbox string length Pitcairnia ASP .Net 3 05-28-2004 06:06 PM
its so sad to see such wonderful concepts being unnoticed Distressed Cisco 0 11-06-2003 09:20 PM
OOPS concepts Riken ASP .Net 3 08-06-2003 04:26 PM
.net and descriptive concepts! Amir Pashazadeh ASP .Net 1 07-18-2003 01:34 PM

Advertisments