Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Study Group in Ohio

Study Group in Ohio

RL \(Bob\) Coppedge, MCSE/MCT

wow! They appeared on Jane Fondas Workout Tape!! They *must*be cool!

--
RL (Bob) Coppedge, MCSE/MCT
NorthEast Ohio

"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns946A89A97EF50rowdyyatesnospamlyco@207.46.2 48.16...
> "RL \(Bob\) Coppedge, MCSE/MCT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> <snip>
> > First of all, they're not conservation areas...they're "forest

management
> > domains."

> </snip>
>

> hey, i like that. pretty smooth...
>
> <snip>
> > Unfortunately, though, I can't say I like the Doobies...ever since I

> found
> > out that they are not in fact brothers, I can't trust anything they

sing.
> </snip>
>
> how about these dudes then?
>
> http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p...01081334311822
> &sql=B68q8g4httv5z
>
> if you're in, "we can stomp all night...."
>

> --
> Rowdy Yates
> MCSE, Security+, Linux+

Consultant

are you poking fun of my grammatical error?

--
Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
Lead Thug, Public Enemy #1

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Can you imagine the icons we would create >and use in this forum is we

> could.
> >

> Hee hee! Fairly boggles the imagination.
>
> Hey Consultant! you'd know this...how do ya draw a humorrhoid?
>
> That's a sh$tty joke, for the scatalogically challenged out there.
>
> JaR
> Thug #LC 99494978

JaR

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> are you poking fun of my grammatical error?

Not at all! Merely calling upon your demonstrated expertise in the subject
matter.

Brat

nor I

--
Sue Thugette #69

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > There's a girl over at icertify.net who is head over heels for you!

> bah... She never mentioned me.

Ken Briscoe

> nor I

I don't believe she mentioned me either. Then again, I was thoroughly
annoyed by her, so I figured it would be best if I stayed away. That's why
I'm the "silent thug".

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Consultant

ok then, start at the senter of your paper and draw a cirkle
--
Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
Lead Thug, Public Enemy #1
www.mcngp.tk