Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > We are already at end of proprietary code

We are already at end of proprietary code

Roy.Schestowitz@gmail.com

OpenLogic CEO Steve Grandchamp: Tailor-Made Open Source

,----[ Quote ]
| OpenLogic maintains a library of several hundred certified open
| source projects that it integrates into customers' computer
| configurations. "The pace of adoption [of open source] will
| pick up, not slow down," said CEO Steve Grandchamp.
|
| [...]
|
| We are seeing open source accelerating. Overall, there is an
| 87 percent increase. Once our customers take that leap to open
| source, they continue to use open source projects to further
| their goals.
`----

Roy Schestowitz

Mike Easter

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> I did not post the OP. This gross case of crossposting is an attempt
> to create backlash against me.

I'll buy that.

I don't have the tools to verify your clearsign, but I can tell yours
from the troll ones with the headers.

--
Mike Easter - anti-crossposter
Any crossposting with which I disagree

Mateus Denigris

--
"Always do the right thing: It will delight / Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanies
some and astound the rest" - Mark Twain / Psychotronic protection, low prices

"Anyone who uses the term 'intellectual property' is either confused or trying
to confuse you." - Richard Matthew Stallman

wjbell

Mateus Denigris wrote:

> On 2007-02-21, Roy Schestowitz spake thusly:
>>
>> __/ [ (E-Mail Removed) ] on Wednesday 21 February 2007 04:05 \__
>>
>>> OpenLogic CEO Steve Grandchamp: Tailor-Made Open Source
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]

>>> `----

>> I did not post the OP. This gross case of crossposting is an attempt to
>> create backlash against me. Filter (E-Mail Removed). It's a fake
>> E-mail account, created by a troll.
>>
>> Roy
>>

> So what?
>
> Get over it Roy, it's the net.

Roy is in his magical wonderland of self-importance where he thinks
people actually give a **** about him. Narcissistic and grandiose
behavior come to mind.

--
wjbell

Peter K abandon his firewall lie:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp....9552e5e2?hl=en

Jim R failing to address the issue after being asked:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp....4a2d7224?hl=en

And of course, Roy Culley -- COLAs loyal hall monitor:
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q...ors=roy+culley
http://groups.google.com/group/comp....1ad0453c?hl=en

CBFalconer

Mateus Denigris wrote:
> On 2007-02-21, Roy Schestowitz spake thusly:

.... snip ...

>> I did not post the OP. This gross case of crossposting is an
>> attempt to create backlash against me. Filter
>> (E-Mail Removed). It's a fake E-mail account, created
>> by a troll.

> So what?
>
> Get over it Roy, it's the net.

No, he is well advised to react. His post caused me to retract a
PLONK I just created. He should also attempt to track the idiot
down to his own ISP and complain. There are laws against such
identity theft.

-- Francis Crick, co-discover of DNA
-- Thomas Matthews