Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Pretty cool - anyone can be a DJ

Pretty cool - anyone can be a DJ

nowlivetwo@hotmail.com

Though some of you might be interested in this, I thought it was
pretty cool...
NowLive.com is a live mobile community. DJs on the shows get to
interact with people doing interviews, sending in live videos and
photos. The best part of NowLive is that YOU can become a DJ or a
field reporter and get paid! Or, you can just sit back and enjoy the
show(s) from your desktop or cell phone. Theres also celeb hosted
shows you can take part in too. ITS ALL FREE.

WhzzKdd

> Though some of you might be interested in this, I thought it was
> pretty cool...
> NowLive.com is a live mobile community. DJs on the shows get to
> interact with people doing interviews, sending in live videos and
> photos. The best part of NowLive is that YOU can become a DJ or a
> field reporter and get paid! Or, you can just sit back and enjoy the
> show(s) from your desktop or cell phone. Theres also celeb hosted
> shows you can take part in too. ITS ALL FREE.

YOU can't be a DJ because you're already a SPAMMER. Stick to one career at a
time.