Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Daylight Savings Time Change

Daylight Savings Time Change

Phil

Is there any way to check my PC to see if the Microsoft Daylight Savings
Time Change has been made?

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Phil BE.

--
I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I found
out that most people die of natural causes.

why?

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 19:09:39 GMT, Phil wrote:

>Is there any way to check my PC to see if the Microsoft Daylight Savings
>Time Change has been made?

Most likely read many previous posts from quite a few newsgroups on the
same subject.

Then there would be the , Show Updates in Add/Remove Programs knowing
which update it was. That turns out to be quite easy from either
www.google.com or if it was bundled in the security updates
http://www.microsoft.com/security/
or
review update history
http://update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate
or most likely a listing from
Belarc
www.belarc.com/free_download.html

Or even other methods mentioned several times before in 24HSHD.

> Any help appreciated. Thanks.
>
>Phil BE.

I can't see how you need to ask, I don't care about that update outside
the US and I still know what's going on. If you want / need to know it's
so easy to do without waiting for help.

24hshd -

DST Upodate and Outlook
.... Exchange, used for email & calendar) if I update the OS. If my
system
clock-date/time is correct what are the issued with Outlook.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/timezone/dst2007.mspx Thanks
Jan 31 by Jack B. Pollack - 1 message - 1 author

Even www.google.com 1st hit is a link to the MS timezone site all about
the update as well a slink above.

Me

Frosty

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 19:09:39 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk "Phil"
<(E-Mail Removed)>, intended to write something intelligible, but
instead wrote :

>Is there any way to check my PC to see if the Microsoft Daylight Savings
>Time Change has been made?
>
> Any help appreciated. Thanks.
>
>Phil BE.

One way would be to wait until the day after and look at your clock.
--

Vescere bracis meis!

Ben Myers

See "How to confirm that the time zone changes have been applied" on the
following page.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/914387

Ben

"Phil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:Tv1Ch.3047$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net...

> Is there any way to check my PC to see if the Microsoft Daylight Savings
> Time Change has been made?
>
> Any help appreciated. Thanks.
>
> Phil BE.
>
> --
> I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I found
> out that most people die of natural causes.

Phil

Ben,

Thanks for the info. Checked my PC and am good to go. Thanks again.

Phil B.

news:jRfCh.3951$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net...