Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > EZStickyNotes Folder mystery

EZStickyNotes Folder mystery

Spiderd

I just noticed a file folder in My Documents that was somehow
mysteriously installed dated Feb 2 2007. The name is EZStickyNotes
and it is an empty folder. It's on a pc with XP SP2. I don't know
if it is something necessary or junk. Anybody know? I looked
it up using Google but got only one hit and it didn't do anything
but list it.

meerkat

"Spiderd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I just noticed a file folder in My Documents that was somehow
> mysteriously installed dated Feb 2 2007. The name is EZStickyNotes
> and it is an empty folder. It's on a pc with XP SP2. I don't know
> if it is something necessary or junk. Anybody know? I looked
> it up using Google but got only one hit and it didn't do anything
> but list it.

Go here, and halfway down the page, you`ll see
which programs it`s related to.
http://www.sharewareconnection.com/easy-sticky-note.htm

Must be something you installed recently.