Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Send To folder

Send To folder

PWB

I want toadd something to the Send To folder but cant find it can
someone please tel me how to go about this please TIA

Oksana Gutteridge

In news:q8vBh.21848$(E-Mail Removed),
PWB <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
> I want toadd something to the Send To folder but cant find it can
> someone please tel me how to go about this please TIA

Tried this? - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310270

Have you fixed your default email problem yet?

Vanguard

"PWB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:q8vBh.21848$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I want toadd something to the Send To folder but cant find it can
>someone please tel me how to go about this please TIA

%userprofile%\SendTo

PWB

Oksana Gutteridge wrote:
> In news:q8vBh.21848$(E-Mail Removed),
> PWB <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
>> I want toadd something to the Send To folder but cant find it can
>> someone please tel me how to go about this please TIA

> Tried this? - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310270
>
> Have you fixed your default email problem yet?

no I gave up on the default , it just wasn't happening , so if I want to
send a URL now I just copy and paste it and open my email separately hehe

PWB

Oksana Gutteridge wrote:
> In news:q8vBh.21848$(E-Mail Removed),
> PWB <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
>> I want toadd something to the Send To folder but cant find it can
>> someone please tel me how to go about this please TIA

> Tried this? - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310270
>
> Have you fixed your default email problem yet?

thanks didnt know about t5he Start>Run it was easy that way