Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > email question

email question

soalvajavab1@yahoo.com

is there anyway to add sound to a yahoo email. I mean as soon as
somebody open my yahoo email she hear the music I embeded?

Is there anyway to download ALL of my yahoo email attachments which I
have in my inbox at once?

Thanks Gurus

Whiskers

On 2007-02-15, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> is there anyway to add sound to a yahoo email. I mean as soon as
> somebody open my yahoo email she hear the music I embeded?

I hope not!

Even if you can do that when you send an email, there is no guarantee that
your recipient will hear it (let alone want to).

> Is there anyway to download ALL of my yahoo email attachments which I
> have in my inbox at once?
>
> Thanks Gurus

That sounds like a question for Yahoo.

--
-- Whiskers

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>is there anyway to add sound to a yahoo email. I mean as soon as
>somebody open my yahoo email she hear the music I embeded?

I would hope not, now it's music; later you get into a spat and format
her D:\ drive.

--
"He was dangling by a rope for two hours, upside down in the dark from a bridge, half-naked in -20 C weather." http://tinyurl.com/28c8zo