Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE 2003 exams and crammsession

MCSE 2003 exams and crammsession

=?Utf-8?B?d2l6ZG9u?=

showie

Very clever I think a person of your skill of the basics
will go far, very very far on the Microsoft cert. track

JaR

"showie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:00ce01c3d3a7$1dac34d0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Very clever I think a person of your skill of the basics
> will go far, very very far on the Microsoft cert. track

Careful! That kind of post could brand you as a racketeer in the eyes of
some here!

JaR
Thug#.............................22

Politician Spock

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "showie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:00ce01c3d3a7$1dac34d0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Very clever I think a person of your skill of the basics
> > will go far, very very far on the Microsoft cert. track
> >

> Careful! That kind of post could brand you as a racketeer in the eyes of
> some here!

If a mouseketeer is someone who likes to sing about a famous mouse, is a
racketeer someone who likes to sing about a famous rack?

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

JaR

"Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> If a mouseketeer is someone who likes to sing about a famous mouse, is a
> racketeer someone who likes to sing about a famous rack?

Anybody know the words to "Hello Dolly"?

Parton, that is ;-}

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Politician Spock wrote:
> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "showie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:00ce01c3d3a7$1dac34d0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Very clever I think a person of your skill of the basics
>>> will go far, very very far on the Microsoft cert. track
>>>

>> Careful! That kind of post could brand you as a racketeer in the
>> eyes of some here!
>>

> If a mouseketeer is someone who likes to sing about a famous mouse,
> is a racketeer someone who likes to sing about a famous rack?

Let's don't be silly.

Clearly a raqueteer (correct spelling) is someone who excels at raquet
sports.

--
Fris "Ping Pong Wizard" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk

JaR wrote:
> "Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> If a mouseketeer is someone who likes to sing about a famous mouse,
>> is a racketeer someone who likes to sing about a famous rack?
>>

> Anybody know the words to "Hello Dolly"?
>
> Parton, that is ;-}

Sorry, can't help you there, but I did find this:

Picture yourself in a boat on a river
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes

Cellophane flowers of yellow and green
Towering over your head
Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes
And she's gone

Paisley in the skye with diamonds

Follow her down to a bridge by a fountain
Where rocking horse people eat marshmallow pies
Everyone smiles as you drift past the flowers
That grow so incredibly high

Newspaper taxis appear on the shore
Waiting to take you away
Climb in the back with you head in the clouds
And you're gone

Paisley in the skye with diamonds

Picture yourself on a train in a station
With plasticine porters with looking glass ties
Suddenly someone is there at the turnstile
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes

--
Fris "Was that mean or offensive?" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

JaR

"Frisbee® MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sorry, can't help you there, but I did find this:
>
>> Paisley in the skye with diamonds

But does she have a famous rack???

Politician Spock

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> But does she have a famous rack???

If Dolly Parton opened up a BBQ Rib restaurant, she could call it "Dolly
Parton's Famous Rack".

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Ken Briscoe

> >> Paisley in the skye with diamonds
> >

> But does she have a famous rack???

As far as mpce.mcse is concerned, she does now.

--

KB - MCNGP #26