Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-229 exam exchange of material

70-229 exam exchange of material

sharon

I have following materials:

Transcender SQL Server 2000 Exam 70-229 CD

MCAD/MCSE/MCDBA Self-Paced Training Kit: Microsoft SQL Server 2000
Database Design and Implementation, Exam 70-229, Second Edition with
CD Microsoft Corp. / Microsoft Press

Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Database Design and Implementaton
Readiness Review with CD.

MCDBA SQL Server 2000 Database Design Study Guide (Exam 70-229)
by Syngress Media Inc.

I am looking to trade in material for Exam 70228, Exam 70215,
70-305.

Please send me email at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) If anyone is
interested in these materials and willing to exchange.

Thanks

pk

Could you tell me which of the materials you have are the
most helpful to pass the exam.

Thanks

However, what shuangzhang2001 proposes is illegal.

Don't know about the Syngress Media Inc stuff, but the ms books were
poor.

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 12:08:38 -0800, "pk"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Could you tell me which of the materials you have are the
>most helpful to pass the exam.
>
>Thanks

michael idahosa

please i'm a novince in the this subject and i want to
sit for the exams,can u send me the materials via
(E-Mail Removed) cos i want to be certified by
july and i want to also tke this medium to find out what
it takes to register .i know that if i sit for the exam
i'll pass it well.
yours faithfully
michael.

Marko

Hello Michael

It is difficult to tell from your post exactly what it is
you are suggesting that should be done for you.

I hope you mean that you want to study hard to pass 229
well, so can I suggest that you find a good book on the
subject and absorb that knowledge while learning to use
the product to the point that you would consider
yourself "Expert". Hopefully you will find the necessary
hours before July to do these things. I estimate around
80-150 hours depending on your learning speed and prior
knowledge.

More information can be found here:

www.microsoft.com/learning

Now - I apologise in advance if you have chosen a poor
selection of English words to describe what you may be
after and I have misunderstood.

But - If you want someone to send you the illegal
materials to your nominated email so that you can use that
to cheat a pass without actually buying any books, doing
any classes, undertaking Computer Based Training or
possibly even using the product (this is difficult since
it is hard to send the product to your email) then please
seek another career path where your dishonesty and
laziness will may dividends.