Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > YouTube and Google Video Retention?

YouTube and Google Video Retention?

Synapse Syndrome

Are uploaded video clips kept on YouTube forever? Or do they get rid of old
or unpopular ones after a while? And what about Google Video? Will they
both be merged some time now that Google has bought YouTube? What will they
do about duplicate files, as they both have lots of those already.

ss.

gangle

http://www.google.com/support/youtube/