Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Exam 70-220 prep (Question)

Exam 70-220 prep (Question)

jfigueredo

Hello all,

I am looking at finishing the MCSE this year, I am two exams away, my next
test would be 70-220, has anyone taken it recently, and how did you prepared
for.

TIA,

Jose
MCSA, A+

Mark Scott

The best thing to do is read or re-read the official study guide for 70-214
(security administration), the 220 contains a lot of info that the 214
covers.

Also I would practise taking case study questions if you haven;t taken any
of them before, they are different to the normal exam questions.

You may want to buy Transcenders for 220 at least and also 214 if you can
stretch that far

Regards

Mark

"jfigueredo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:G5XJb.7600$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net...
> Hello all,
>
> I am looking at finishing the MCSE this year, I am two exams away, my next
> test would be 70-220, has anyone taken it recently, and how did you

prepared
> for.
>
> TIA,
>
> Jose