Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Last Leg!!!

Last Leg!!!

Oksana Gutteridge

In news:NcqAh.9242$(E-Mail Removed),
meerkat <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
> "MatchMaker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:eqtadp$e9l$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "WhzzKdd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:4KoAh.1870$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Or "Engrish as second language" helpdesk either <g>
>>>

>> If he really does work on a helpdesk, he dosen't seem to realise his
>> spellcheck is malfunctioning? Thats a helpdesk that dosen't inspire
>> much confidence...

> does`nt is the word you`re looking for <g>.
> Pot/kettle, kettle/pot.

It's a real bugger when spelling/grammar spotters shoot themselves in the
foot. Especially when they run sequentially.

Evan Platt

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 09:55:07 +1100, "Oksana Gutteridge"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I am not a japanees person, but cum

Pictures please.

MatchMaker

"Oksana Gutteridge" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eqtfk2$1if$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In news:NcqAh.9242$(E-Mail Removed),
> meerkat <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
>> "MatchMaker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:eqtadp$e9l$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> "WhzzKdd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:4KoAh.1870$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> If he really does work on a helpdesk, he dosen't seem to realise his
>>> spellcheck is malfunctioning? Thats a helpdesk that dosen't inspire
>>> much confidence...

>> does`nt is the word you`re looking for <g>.
>> Pot/kettle, kettle/pot.

> It's a real bugger when spelling/grammar spotters shoot themselves in the
> foot. Especially when they run sequentially.

You're both wrong you pair of thicko's
the inverted comma replaces the "o"
from "not".

Oksana Gutteridge

In news:eqtiuj$3u5$(E-Mail Removed),
MatchMaker <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
> "Oksana Gutteridge" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:eqtfk2$1if$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> In news:NcqAh.9242$(E-Mail Removed),
>> meerkat <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
>>> "MatchMaker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:eqtadp$e9l$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> does`nt is the word you`re looking for <g>.
>>> Pot/kettle, kettle/pot.

>> It's a real bugger when spelling/grammar spotters shoot themselves
>> in the foot. Especially when they run sequentially.
>>

> You're both wrong you pair of thicko's
> the inverted comma replaces the "o"
> from "not".

The "inverted comma" is called an apostrophe in polite company, you
illiterate wanker. That's three with the one word, but who's counting.

Oksana Gutteridge

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 09:55:07 +1100, "Oksana Gutteridge"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> I am not a japanees person, but cum

> Pictures please.

Money ferst, pr0n-boy.