Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Last Leg!!!

Last Leg!!!

Oksana Gutteridge

Hi all!

We are geting home in a coup[le of days from the trip. Both fit and well but
morte than a bit tried after dredful plaines ans airports Lots of storys &
pics. See you all sooon!!

Chears

Oksana

Meat Plow

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:37:41 +1100, Oksana Gutteridge Has Frothed:

> Hi all!
>
> We are geting home in a coup[le of days from the trip. Both fit and well but
> morte than a bit tried after dredful plaines ans airports Lots of storys &
> pics. See you all sooon!!
>
> Chears
>
> Oksana

Can't wait to see you!

COOSN-266-06-25794

Oksana Gutteridge

In news(E-Mail Removed)-meatplow.local,
Meat Plow <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
> On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:37:41 +1100, Oksana Gutteridge Has Frothed:
>
>> Hi all!
>>
>> We are geting home in a coup[le of days from the trip. Both fit and
>> well but morte than a bit tried after dredful plaines ans airports
>> Lots of storys & pics. See you all sooon!!
>>
>> Chears
>>
>> Oksana

> Can't wait to see you!

OOOps. Silly me Sorry about the misteak. This is not the hepdesk I
thought it was? HA HA ha.

Evan Platt

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:43:19 +1100, "Oksana Gutteridge"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>OOOps. Silly me Sorry about the misteak. This is not the hepdesk I
>thought it was? HA HA ha.

What helpdesk did you think it was?

Evan Platt

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi all!
>
>We are geting home in a coup[le of days from the trip. Both fit and well but
>morte than a bit tried after dredful plaines ans airports Lots of storys &
>pics. See you all sooon!!

Send pics.

Lots of them.

Blinky the Shark

Oksana Gutteridge wrote:
> In news(E-Mail Removed)-meatplow.local,
> Meat Plow <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
>> On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:37:41 +1100, Oksana Gutteridge Has Frothed:
>>
>>> Hi all!
>>>
>>> We are geting home in a coup[le of days from the trip. Both fit and
>>> well but morte than a bit tried after dredful plaines ans airports
>>> Lots of storys & pics. See you all sooon!!
>>>
>>> Chears
>>>
>>> Oksana

>> Can't wait to see you!

> OOOps. Silly me Sorry about the misteak. This is not the hepdesk I
> thought it was? HA HA ha.

Actually, it *is* pretty hep.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Oksana Gutteridge

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Evan Platt <evan@*******************************> typed:
> On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:43:19 +1100, "Oksana Gutteridge"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> OOOps. Silly me Sorry about the misteak. This is not the hepdesk I
>> thought it was? HA HA ha.

> What helpdesk did you think it was?

The wun I work at of corse. Not right now, becous ime still on my hollydays

MatchMaker

"Oksana Gutteridge" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eqqtnv$d7r$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all!
>
> We are geting home in a coup[le of days from the trip. Both fit and well
> but morte than a bit tried after dredful plaines ans airports Lots of
> storys & pics. See you all sooon!!
>
> Chears
>
> Oksana

Hope you enjoyed your trip because it will be a downer when you do get back,
I'm a burglar and I've ransacked your home.

Oksana Gutteridge

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Evan Platt <evan@*******************************> typed:
> On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:37:41 +1100, "Oksana Gutteridge"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Hi all!
>>
>> We are geting home in a coup[le of days from the trip. Both fit and
>> well but morte than a bit tried after dredful plaines ans airports
>> Lots of storys & pics. See you all sooon!!

> Send pics.
>
> Lots of them.

Thay are prety boring . just me and Tatiana at the beech of the noodist
camp

Oksana Gutteridge

In news:eqqv16$dj$(E-Mail Removed),
MatchMaker <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
> "Oksana Gutteridge" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:eqqtnv$d7r$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi all!
>>
>> We are geting home in a coup[le of days from the trip. Both fit and
>> well but morte than a bit tried after dredful plaines ans airports Lots
>> of storys & pics. See you all sooon!!
>>
>> Chears
>>
>> Oksana

> Hope you enjoyed your trip because it will be a downer when you do
> get back, I'm a burglar and I've ransacked your home.

Thats not true! I live with for other girlsy and the uther three are still
at home. So, cort you there, mr smarty..