Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Opinions on Cramsession MCSE study guides ?

Opinions on Cramsession MCSE study guides ?

Trust No OneŽ

Hi all,

My, things have certainly changed since the old NT4 MCSE days when the
cramsession study guides were free I used them as a last minute recap on
the way to the test centre.

I'm not averse to paying the $7.50 fee per study guide provided the W2K
versions are as good as the old NT4 ones. I would appreciate feedback from
anyone who has tried them. Were they worth the money?

Are there are any free (legitimate) alternatives to the cramsession study
guides?

Best Wishes
--
Peter <X-Files Fan>
Please Note: Emailed replies cc'd / bcc'd , containing HTML or attachments