Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Rammstein - they rock

Rammstein - they rock

Western Alarm

Got no clue what the lyrics are, but they rock!

Like a German Mettallica with attitude!

Scraggy

Western Alarm wrote:
> Got no clue what the lyrics are, but they rock!
>
> Like a German Mettallica with attitude!

#Du, Du hasst mich...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...unship+in+iraq

Music after Samuel L at ca 1.23 min.

members. Groucho Marx

Western Alarm

Scraggy inspired greatness with:

>Western Alarm wrote:
>> Got no clue what the lyrics are, but they rock!
>>
>> Like a German Mettallica with attitude!

>#Du, Du hasst mich...
>
>http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...unship+in+iraq
>
>Music after Samuel L at ca 1.23 min.

Beyond awesome! I especially like the dialogue of "Pulp Fiction" in
the beginning.

That is just too cool.... Thanks!

Western Alarm

Scraggy inspired greatness with:

>#Du, Du hasst mich...

BTW I got turned on to them by:

http://kniazeu.by.ru/music/rammstein_du_hast_mp3.html

Meat Plow

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 04:54:22 -0600, Western Alarm Has Frothed:

> Got no clue what the lyrics are, but they rock!
>
> Like a German Mettallica with attitude!

There are a couple decent vids of them on youtube.

COOSN-266-06-25794

sittingduck

Western Alarm wrote:

> Got no clue what the lyrics are, but they rock!
>
> Like a German Mettallica with attitude!

Have you been in a cave for the last 12 years? Their first album was out in
'95.

Muse De Groops

If you like them you may like Laibach, Slovenians that think they're
German... Identity issues, I never quite understood their shtick... But
their music is good. Check out 'Kapital'

-MdG

PS I can't believe, a topic (Industrial music, albeit non-computer/XP
related) that I can best K-Man in! (not that he'd care)