Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-290 Free Practice Exams

70-290 Free Practice Exams

Wes

Does anyone know of some good sites that have some
practice exams or questions.

I already have signed up for a few Question of the Day
email things, and I have and Exam Cram book that came with
2 exams and one PrepLogic email on CD. I'd like to use
the Trancender exams, but they are a little pricy.

Any ideas?

>I'd like to use
>the Trancender exams, but they are a little pricy.

If you simply want to known what the format of the exam is like, the
trancender demo should give you what you want.

Plain Jane@nospam.com

Try the www.redmondexams.com, the question is pretty good
quality and the price is right! I think James Chellis and
Todd Lammle are the experts at the site!

Plainly speaking,
Jane

Wes

Hey Plain Jane,

Thanks a lot for the advice. i just checked out the site
and their exams seem pretty well priced, the demo seemed
pretty good too.

Does anyone know how well these practice exams from
redmond exams compare to the real microsoft exams?

Jane have you used these practice exams before writing a
real microsoft exam?

Wes

Plain Jane@nospam.com

Wes:

I just discovered Redmondexams.com two weeks ago from
mcseworld.com, mcseworld.com offered a Question Of Day
(QOD) once a day. Currently, I am working on Message and
DBA certification. Unfortunately, Redmondexam does not
have my exams yet! I am using Transcender's TransCram, the
online version(72 hours) for $29. However, TransCram is
not available for 70-290 or 70-291 or 70-293 or 70-294.

Plainly Speaking,
Jane
MCSE 2000 MCSA 2000