Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > just started

just started

iCertify.net

Ummm...Kline, get your facts straight. I'm one of the strongest advocates
against braindumps and braindump users out there.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Careful Anonymous otherwise the Drama Queen will bestow untold evils
> upon you for daring to condemn those jolly nice brain dump users.

>Ummm...Kline, get your facts straight. I'm one of the strongest advocates
>against braindumps and braindump users out there.

Then what's your problem? Oh ya you love Trolls... lol!

iCertify.net

Umm...no...I just can't stand for the way you guys put down people with the
legitimate questions. You try to make it appear that you just put down
braindumpers and spammers, but we both know that isn't true - as does
anybody else who reads through the threads in the newsgroup and sees how
many innocent people you have knocked down.
--
Paisleyskye
http://www.icertify.net
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Ummm...Kline, get your facts straight. I'm one of the strongest

advocates
> >against braindumps and braindump users out there.

> Then what's your problem? Oh ya you love Trolls... lol!

Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\)

Really?

How about quoting ANY message from me that was an attack that was not aimed
at a braindumper or troll (other than teasing another MCNGP member)

I await your response with bated breath.
And that was bated, not baited--those worms taste plain nasty unless they
have been properly cured in Tequila first
MCNGP #68
Associate Expert
Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
"iCertify.net" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Umm...no...I just can't stand for the way you guys put down people with
> the
> legitimate questions. You try to make it appear that you just put down
> braindumpers and spammers, but we both know that isn't true - as does
> anybody else who reads through the threads in the newsgroup and sees how
> many innocent people you have knocked down.
> --
> Paisleyskye
> http://www.icertify.net
> Forums, study guides, practice tests, QOD's, InfoSec newsletter, great
> articles, interviews
> with the hottest certification authors and so much more...
> "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >Ummm...Kline, get your facts straight. I'm one of the strongest

> advocates
>> >against braindumps and braindump users out there.

>> Then what's your problem? Oh ya you love Trolls... lol!

>Umm...no...I just can't stand for the way you guys put down people with the
>legitimate questions.

You started all this by defining a Troll (all be it, assuming)
posting.

>You try to make it appear that you just put down
>braindumpers and spammers, but we both know that isn't true - as does
>anybody else who reads through the threads in the newsgroup and sees how
>many innocent people you have knocked down.

Yep Braindumpers (there are so many of them), spammers ( excluding
those who advertise with large sigs at the bottom of the their own
posts), thieves, counterfeiters, pirates, cheats and stupid people
(whoshould be let near a terminal, even a dumb one), all come in for
flaming, as it should be. These people have no business in our
profession.

Oh yes some of us do post amusing posts as well which are indeed off
topic. Having a sense of humor is not a crime, at least not in the usa
(or the uk).

I have no problem with people wanting to enter the profession (newbies
as you call them), and wish those people luck in achieving that goal.
The industry needs top quality engineers. However, the mcse
certification program is not for 'newbies' and this is not a 'newbie'
ng. The mcse certification program should not be seen as a starting
point for people who want to enter the profession. Sadly there is no
way to determine those mcse's who got through with brain dumps, those
who worked hard, but have no real world experience and those that are
true professionals.

A snip from http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/mcse.asp

<snip>
An MCSE candidate should have at least one year of experience
implementing and administering a network operating system in
environments with the following characteristics:

200 to 26,000 supported users
Five to 150 physical locations
Typical network services and applications including file and print,
database, messaging, proxy server or firewall, dial-in server, desktop
management, and Web hosting
Connectivity needs including connecting individual offices and users
at remote locations to the corporate network and connecting corporate
networks to the Internet
</snip>

You do NOT see 'many innocent people' which I or anyone else has
'knocked down', only stupid or ignorant people, which I for one don't
want in this profession.

>Really?
>
>How about quoting ANY message from me that was an attack that was not aimed
>at a braindumper or troll (other than teasing another MCNGP member)
>
>I await your response with bated breath.
>And that was bated, not baited--those worms taste plain nasty unless they
>have been properly cured in Tequila first

I'll join you!

vincevodola@hotmail.com

Hi my name is Vince,
I would like to know if you don't mind about the MCSE
Certification,at the present time I have gained the
computer networking level 1&2 but I would like persue the
Microsoft Certification for more credential in the field .
Could you give me some advise how to get the material and
the prosidure about to study on your on pace and write the
exame .
Thank you very much for your attention and looking
forward for your reply .
Vince-

Don't You Wish

Start your research at http://www.microsoft.com/learning

message news:021001c3d25d$c22daa70$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi my name is Vince,
> I would like to know if you don't mind about the MCSE
> Certification,at the present time I have gained the
> computer networking level 1&2 but I would like persue the
> Microsoft Certification for more credential in the field .
> Could you give me some advise how to get the material and
> the prosidure about to study on your on pace and write the
> exame .
> Thank you very much for your attention and looking
> forward for your reply .
> Vince-

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

bob wrote:
> i think you
> spend less time in this newsgroup and more studding

You would be right, but how did you know that?

--
Fris "John Holmes, Jr." beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

WildCelt

iCertify.net wrote:
> Umm...no...I just can't stand for the way you guys put down people with the
> legitimate questions. You try to make it appear that you just put down
> braindumpers and spammers, but we both know that isn't true - as does
> anybody else who reads through the threads in the newsgroup and sees how
> many innocent people you have knocked down.
> --
> Paisleyskye
> http://www.icertify.net
> Forums, study guides, practice tests, QOD's, InfoSec newsletter, great
> articles, interviews
> with the hottest certification authors and so much more...
> "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>>Ummm...Kline, get your facts straight. I'm one of the strongest

> advocates
>
>>>against braindumps and braindump users out there.

>>Then what's your problem? Oh ya you love Trolls... lol!

<Best Dieter voice>

Your story has become tiresome

</Best Dieter voice>

if a variable is started inside a closure, can it ever be redeclared and started over, outside of the original function? Jake Barnes Javascript 2 02-15-2006 03:32 AM
just started European Bob MCSE 5 01-05-2004 02:48 AM
Just started Andy MCSE 47 08-07-2003 03:16 PM
Just getting started looking into certifications... Marko MCSE 2 07-15-2003 03:19 PM
Re: Just getting started looking into certifications... Lady MCSE 2 07-15-2003 01:33 PM

Advertisments