Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Man eats own leg to survive car accident

Man eats own leg to survive car accident

Heart Robber

A Mysterious car accident leaves man stranded and forced to eat own leg.
forced to eat own leg

http://exadent.blogspot.com/2007/02/...-year-old.html

Mike Easter

Heart Robber wrote:
> A Mysterious car accident leaves man stranded and forced to eat own
> leg. forced to eat own leg

http://exadent.blogspot.com/2007/02/...-year-old.html

Bogus story.

--
Mike Easter

squaddie

news:45ca4010$0$97241$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net...
> Heart Robber wrote:
>> A Mysterious car accident leaves man stranded and forced to eat own
>> leg. forced to eat own leg
>>

> http://exadent.blogspot.com/2007/02/...-year-old.html
>
> Bogus story.

And he was forced to eat his own leg twice Mike,
so he ended up legless <g>.

Bucky Breeder

Heart Robber<(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in news:0rqyh.900288$1T2.191630@pd7urf2no:

> A Mysterious car accident leaves man stranded and forced to eat own leg.
> forced to eat own leg
>
> http://exadent.blogspot.com/2007/02/...29-year-old.ht
> ml

There's an individual who *needs* to go on a diet!

Good thing he wasn't a vegetarian. Or a Catholic. (It's Lent.)

If he was a black guy, I guess he'd be eating dark meat.

"Mysterious" car accident? He prolly had the accident *because*
he was snacking on his leg and not watching the road. Would that
be "irony"? Can you get e-coli from eating your own leg all the
way up to your arse? We should have a safety conference addressing
these important issues: like where exactly to stop eating your leg,
for health reasons.

--

A nice technique to keep a mob of peasants from killing your monster
is when they break into your castle; make them be real quiet: "Shhhhh!"

abuiltcomputer@yahoo.com

On Feb 7, 1:25 pm, Bucky Breeder
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Heart Robber<(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote innews:0rqyh.900288$1T2.191630@pd7urf2no:
>

> > A Mysterious car accident leaves man stranded and forced to eat own leg.
> > forced to eat own leg

> >http://exadent.blogspot.com/2007/02/...ile-29-year-ol...
> > ml

> There's an individual who *needs* to go on a diet!
>
> Good thing he wasn't a vegetarian. Or a Catholic. (It's Lent.)
>
> If he was a black guy, I guess he'd be eating dark meat.
>
> "Mysterious" car accident? He prolly had the accident *because*
> he was snacking on his leg and not watching the road. Would that
> be "irony"? Can you get e-coli from eating your own leg all the
> way up to your arse? We should have a safety conference addressing
> these important issues: like where exactly to stop eating your leg,
> for health reasons.
>
> --
>
> A nice technique to keep a mob of peasants from killing your monster
> is when they break into your castle; make them be real quiet: "Shhhhh!"
> Then tiptoe over and open the door... There's the monster, sound asleep.

Could be worst he could of been wearing knee highs those are hard to
get off.

Fred

"Heart Robber" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>A Mysterious car accident leaves man stranded and forced to eat own leg.
> forced to eat own leg
>
> http://exadent.blogspot.com/2007/02/...-year-old.html

Why didn't he just eat the car - at least it would have been more
believable.

Bucky Breeder

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:

> On Feb 7, 1:25 pm, Bucky Breeder
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Heart Robber<(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote innews:0rqyh.900288$1T2.191630@pd7urf2no:
>>
>> > A Mysterious car accident leaves man stranded and forced to eat own
>> > leg.

>> >http://exadent.blogspot.com/2007/02/...ile-29-year-ol..
>> >.
>> > ml

>> There's an individual who *needs* to go on a diet!
>>
>> Good thing he wasn't a vegetarian. Or a Catholic. (It's Lent.)
>>
>> If he was a black guy, I guess he'd be eating dark meat.
>>
>> "Mysterious" car accident? He prolly had the accident *because*
>> he was snacking on his leg and not watching the road. Would that
>> be "irony"? Can you get e-coli from eating your own leg all the
>> way up to your arse? We should have a safety conference addressing
>> these important issues: like where exactly to stop eating your leg,
>> for health reasons.

> Could be worst he could of been wearing knee highs
> those are hard to get off.

LOL!

That would be a headline: "Man Nearly Chokes to Death on His Own
Pantyhose Trying to Eat His Own Leg after His Own Car Crashed"

It might be believable it were Sally Struthers? Or Roseanne Barr?

--

A nice technique to keep a mob of peasants from killing your monster
is when they break into your castle; make them be real quiet: "Shhhhh!"
Then tiptoe over and open the door... There's the monster, sound asleep.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Countess_Erzs=E9bet_B=E1thory?=

I got nothing else to do today.

Gazwad

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Countess_Erzs=E9bet_B=E1thory?=, the perspiring-cadger
and vain member of the union who likes depraved willy tickling with
stingrays, and whose partner is a scrubber with a swollen meal ticket,
wrote in <J9uyh.25588$(E-Mail Removed) k.net>:

> I got nothing else to do today.

Do you prefer baths or showers?

is but a dream within a dream.

Zodiac K.

> Do you prefer baths or showers?

http://einsiders.com/reviews/dvd/ima...arkprince1.jpg

The staking is more of what was laid out for you to take so the Blood
Countess could pull your tampon and drain you dry, don't run from it.

What's your sign so that things will be right for you.

ZK