Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Keyboard problems

Keyboard problems

Ken Cooke

How do I change keyboard settings so that I can open multiple files

Thanks

Ken Cooke

Ken Cooke

That just locks the cursor!
"Martin Kallikak, Jr." <noone> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> "Ken Cooke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:45ca0ca3$0$132$(E-Mail Removed) o.uk...
> How do I change keyboard settings so that I can open multiple files
>
> Thanks
>
> Ken Cooke
>
> Hold the Control key down while you select multiple files.

Martin Kallikak, Jr.

"Ken Cooke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:45ca0ca3$0$132$(E-Mail Removed) o.uk...
How do I change keyboard settings so that I can open multiple files

Thanks

Ken Cooke

Hold the Control key down while you select multiple files.

Keme

Ken Cooke skrev:
> How do I change keyboard settings so that I can open multiple files
>
> Thanks
>
> Ken Cooke

Opening multiple files normally doesn't depend on keyboard settings, but
possibly keyboard usage.

What platform are you on, and what exactly are you trying to do?
Solutions for SAP will be quite different from those for a filing
cabinet with keypad locking. Your question may fit either situation and
just about anything in between.

(To avoid tipping over, most filing cabinets will prevent opening more
than one drawer at a time, so you'll need to close one drawer to open a
file in another drawer. Nothing to do with keyboard. Did that help?)

Keme

Ken Cooke skrev:
> How do I change keyboard settings so that I can open multiple files
>
> Thanks
>
> Ken Cooke

For a Roland D10 synthesizer keyboard, IIRC you can split the keyboard
in two parts in performance mode, each with its own program. In MIDI
mode you can have 8 independent channels, but only one of them on
keyboard (the other channels must be remote controlled through MIDI). If
that's what you are trying to do, I'll dig out my ol'D10 and provide
verified info instead of 10 years old faded memories.

Keme