Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: My GF Won't Let Me

OT: My GF Won't Let Me

Keyboard Cowboy

>Yo mama's so dumb, she took the pepsi challenge and

picked Oreos.

>Oh and she fat, too!

Yo mama so dumb, she sold her car for gas money.

Worried Sick

You missed the point here people - I asked why she would
not like it, not about technique or anything.

I think shes self conscious cuz she has a bit of a scent
down there.

Why can't all women have that nicely trimmed, non smelling
baby factory?

Will the relationship last?

I love to perform oral, but she won't let me ...

She is an MCSE NT4 by the way ...

wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > considered it? friend, i'm a charter member
>> >

>> DOH!,
>> How could I be so stupid.
>>

>.

Consultant

Yo momma's so fat,
the last time she saw 90210 was on the scale

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Keyboard Cowboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:068701c3cfda$b9ff6ad0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Yeah? Well, yo mama's breath... *cough* stink so..
> > bad...*cough* she... *faint*
> >

> Yo mama's so dumb, she took the pepsi challenge and picked Oreos.
>
> Oh and she fat, too!

Consultant

Yo momma's so fat,
when she went to the beach Greenpeace tried to drag her back in the water.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > well your mommas so fat, she got her own zip code
> >

> Yo mama's so fat, she gotta put her belt on with a boomerang.

Ken Briscoe

> Yo mama so dumb, she sold her car for gas money.

Yo mama so dumb, she studied for her drug test.

--

KB - MCNGP #26

Ken Briscoe

> She is an MCSE NT4 by the way ...

Whew. For a minute there, I thought we were slightly OT.

--

KB - MCNGP #26

Network Guru

"Worried Sick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:011001c3cfde$bf77e1a0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> .
>
> Why can't all women have that nicely trimmed, non smelling
> baby factory?

Not to rain on your parade, but it usually aka 'fish factory'

Consultant

Yo momma's so fat,
all the restaurants in town have signs that say: "Maximum Occupancy: 240
Patrons OR Yo Momma"

"Keyboard Cowboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:020901c3cfdd$fdf6fc50$(E-Mail Removed)...

> >Yo mama's so dumb, she took the pepsi challenge and

> picked Oreos.
> >
> >Oh and she fat, too!
> >

> Yo mama so dumb, she sold her car for gas money.

JaR

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yo momma's so fat,
> when she went to the beach Greenpeace tried to drag her back in the water.

Yo mama's so fat, she got smaller fat women in orbit around her.

JaR

"Keyboard Cowboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:020901c3cfdd$fdf6fc50$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Yo mama so dumb, she sold her car for gas money.

Yo mama so dumb she nearly drowned in a car pool.