Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: My GF Won't Let Me

OT: My GF Won't Let Me

Worried

Why do some girls not like oral?

I'm beginning to think she won't let me cuz she has
a "scent".

Signed,
Worries Serious
MCSE, MCSA, MCP+i

Ken Briscoe

> Why do some girls not like oral?

Because you're doing it wrong. Don't bite.

> I'm beginning to think she won't let me cuz she has
> a "scent".

Frankly sir, she does.

--

KB - MCNGP #26

Consultant

just remember to lick, starting at the bottom, working your way up, then
swirling in circles when you reach the top. be mindful not to be to rough,
as it is an extremely sensitive area

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Why do some girls not like oral?

> Because you're doing it wrong. Don't bite.
>
> > I'm beginning to think she won't let me cuz she has
> > a "scent".

> Frankly sir, she does.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP #26

Network Guru

Consultant,

Have you considered obtaining the coveted MCMD (mean certified muff diver)
cert?

news:OtHZL%(E-Mail Removed)...
> just remember to lick, starting at the bottom, working your way up, then
> swirling in circles when you reach the top. be mindful not to be to rough,
> as it is an extremely sensitive area
>

> "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Why do some girls not like oral?

> > Because you're doing it wrong. Don't bite.
> >
> > > I'm beginning to think she won't let me cuz she has
> > > a "scent".

> > Frankly sir, she does.
> >
> > --
> >
> > KB - MCNGP #26
> >
> > first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com

Consultant

considered it? friend, i'm a charter member

"Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Consultant,
>
> Have you considered obtaining the coveted MCMD (mean certified muff diver)
> cert?

> news:OtHZL%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > just remember to lick, starting at the bottom, working your way up, then
> > swirling in circles when you reach the top. be mindful not to be to

rough,
> > as it is an extremely sensitive area
> >

> > "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >
> > > Because you're doing it wrong. Don't bite.

> > > Frankly sir, she does.
> > >
> > > --
> > >
> > > KB - MCNGP #26
> > >
> > > first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com

Network Guru

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> considered it? friend, i'm a charter member

DOH!,
How could I be so stupid.

JaR

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> considered it? friend, i'm a charter member

Yabbut do ya have your red wings?

Consultant

not stupid, misinformed

"Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > considered it? friend, i'm a charter member
> >

> DOH!,
> How could I be so stupid.

Consultant

you had to take it there
that's disgusting, unless it was one of these ladies:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...&e=8&ncid=1756

preferably the one on the right

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > considered it? friend, i'm a charter member
> >

> Yabbut do ya have your red wings?

Ken Briscoe

> Yabbut do ya have your red wings?

Now now, we're not getting out of hand, are we? Do we need a time out?

--

KB - MCNGP #26