Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How to search for literal string in Windows Desktop Search?

How to search for literal string in Windows Desktop Search?

yong321@yahoo.com

Using Microsoft Windows Desktop Search, can I search for "string1
string2" combined together in that order separated by a space? I can
do this on Yahoo or Google if I put the words in quotes. How do I do
this with Desktop Search?

Yong Huang